Tekst og foto: Hedda Høgåsen-Hallesby
There are many who would like to test the latest technology, but Aleksander Hindenes takes things one step further than most. Like the trans-human in Elysium he has a chip implanted under the skin.
There are fresh and wounded after the big syringe still appears. There was a conference in Malmö in November 2015 that the young IT consultant did offer to break the barrier between the body and technology in the form of a glass capsule with a chip the size of a grain of rice.
Still traces after the injection
- There was a guy who normally operates with tattoo and implants that did it. And as long as I was assured that there was no problem to take it out again, I had the try it. I've always been interested in new technology and what it can do for us, says Alexander.
But unlike the Transhumans chipper in Elysium, do not Aleksanders him a better person. In fact, he knows not yet fully what he is going with it, just what potential it has.
- That it may have to talk to NFC tags, that is Near Field Communication with various forms of readers, such as found in Android phones. It has an ID and can send contact info. It looks similar to RFID, perhaps more familiar with.
So what can you use this for, then?
- Potentially various types of access cards and key cards, which when you identify yourself to the gym, view monthly on the tram or open the door at home and at work. Eventually, we might also be able to use this technology to pay with. But so far no good ways to integrate your own NFC tags with these solutions. Therefore, I make an effort every service I want to use the chip against. So I might precede my time, smiles Alexander, who says he plans to ask the cafeteria at work if he can use it there. He has also considered replacing the door lock at home, so that the small hard ball right thumb joint can come in handy.
Did you have any qualms about integrating technology into your body?
- I was a bit scared about the glass capsule chip located inside could be destroyed, but it only happens if all my hand crushes, and then I have probably completely different problems.
Where would you set the border?
- I had probably not been willing to include anything that influenced my thoughts, or my way of experiencing the world. If there had been a power in that, I'd probably have been more skeptical, says 25-year-old. His chip can therefore only be read, not to send out information on their own.
What reactions do you get when you tell if you have computer technology under the skin?
- Most people find it exciting. And my parents had enough people there had been worse if I came home with a tattoo. Chippendale, I can only take out again.
kontrollere vaare liv. Kan meget lett misbrukes...
Liker ikke Google´s dominanse over internet og mulighetene de har til aa lagre ALL informasjon om oss i en enorm database,som de kan bruke som de vil.
Selvsagt er de ogsaa naer forbundet med Illuminati/Bilderberg.
Vi trenger et uavhengig kontrollorgan som kan beskytte menneskeheten mot utnyttelse.